CynicalOptimist

blatherings about life, the universe & everything.... or more likely just books, students, family, & someday politics, religion and those more esoteric themes related to self actualization. Trying to be optomistic, but raised w/ Tricky Dick, bumbling Ford, Teflon Ron, Waffling-Read-My-Lips Bush & Slick Willie as her formative Presidents. Could we once again have intelligence & integrity in our nation's capital & capitol?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hello World

Well, I'm joining the modern world of people who think their ideas are important enough to let the world read, today. I'm inspired by two friends who've had theirs for years. & yes, they've good enough ideas people ought to read them, but my ideas are very different from theirs. Perhaps I'll learn how to create links to them. Now to see if mine are good enough to attract outsiders into following along.. I think they are, but doubt my ownself.
I not only doubt myself, but doubt all of you guys too, but I wish I didn't. I hope for the best, but expect the worst... thus the name of this thing.

Well, the daughter insists that I drive her to school for a function... We, parents, want our kids to get involved, get hobbies, do things that might get them scholarships, but then yes, we complain about having to drive them to these events.
& the phone rings and none of the teenagers here pick it up.
Enough for a first time out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home