CynicalOptimist

blatherings about life, the universe & everything.... or more likely just books, students, family, & someday politics, religion and those more esoteric themes related to self actualization. Trying to be optomistic, but raised w/ Tricky Dick, bumbling Ford, Teflon Ron, Waffling-Read-My-Lips Bush & Slick Willie as her formative Presidents. Could we once again have intelligence & integrity in our nation's capital & capitol?

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Time to spread some joy to the women of the earth....sorry, you men just won't truly appreciate this... Women go to www.joleneroxbury.com/amrox1.html & track down the ob-gyn answering machine message by Jolene Roxbury . When I went there, it just played it without me trying to make it work. a few fun phrases to tempt you... mammary gravitational program... S.U.I.T = sumpthin up in thar

I have lots of joy in my life at this time.... People, including some previously rude students, just keep complimenting me on my joyful radiant glow.

I did not listen very well to conventional wisdom of my friends or myself. I did not run in the opposite direction. I quit worrying in the last few days about it being STUPID & in the realm of WRONG. The FBE is a very nice gentleman, & we have lots more in common after being apart for 25 years than we did. His friends have noticed that he is happier & less stressed too. His 18 year old daughter even figured out why, & she's happy for him & keepin' his secret with out being asked to.

He has filed for divorce, & the wife finally believes him that it's over... She ran to the bank, just like I told him she would. He, being a nice guy, didn't go there first, like I told him to. He's lucky he has any money left. She's at the mad vengeful stage... the denial & bargaining stages are over. She knows that he's at least curious about some one else cuz he admitted it though he still insists the divorce is unrelated to that. He tells me that the timing is just a coincidence. I don't know if she suspects me. Glad she doesn't know how to find me.

Really, really appreciate that he does know how.

We also appreciate that e-mail exists & that we have the same cell phone company. If we didn't, our calls would cost more than his lawyer.

May you have the opportunity to smile so much your face hurts, laugh so much your belly aches, and ..... that you find some one whose presence fills your life with radiance & joy.

Take care,
Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home