CynicalOptimist

blatherings about life, the universe & everything.... or more likely just books, students, family, & someday politics, religion and those more esoteric themes related to self actualization. Trying to be optomistic, but raised w/ Tricky Dick, bumbling Ford, Teflon Ron, Waffling-Read-My-Lips Bush & Slick Willie as her formative Presidents. Could we once again have intelligence & integrity in our nation's capital & capitol?

Friday, November 09, 2007

FBE's 10 year old walked up to him as he hung up from talking with me. She asked with whom he had been talking. He said a friend. She said, A girlfriend. He told her it was me. She said, "Oh, she's a real sweetie." She remembered me from the park. She liked me. She has no plans to tell her mom. The mom/almost exwife knows FBE & I have talked some cuz he told her that we 've talked because I've been through a divorce before. But... anyway. The daughter is ok with FBE talking with me. Hooray! All 3 kids know. The wife is still trying to get a reconciliation.... or so she says, but she keeps doing things that make FBE even more certain that the divorce is the right thing to do. He is appalled, so are the kids. She had the mail diverted. I told him to get his diverted long ago, but he didn't.... Oh, well. He's living & learning the hard way. I wish he was less trusting of her, but in some ways it is more endearing that he is so trusting.

Got to go be a mom

Take care,
Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home